Happy February! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and many of you are still trying to find the perfect gift for your significant other. Flower, chocolate and jewelry have been considered traditional gifts for this holiday. Flowers will wilt, chocolate will be eaten but a special jewelry gift will be cherished forever! We can help you find the perfect gift!
Here is some guidance from our friends at Gabriel & Co. with 5 of the hottest trends in jewelry this Valentine’s Day, 2016.
- Stackable Bracelets (Price: $740-$1,255)- The Byblos bracelets are a great option for any special women in your life. With many design options from diamond infinity to arrows these are a romantic piece that she will treasure for ever.
- Heart shaped necklaces (Price: $125-$2,675)- With a variety of styles and price points, a heart shaped necklace is a symbol of your love.
- Eternity ring (Price: $925)- If you aren’t quite ready for the proposal, surprise your girlfriend with a promise ring. Or this can be a ring for your wife to wear on the right hand. The looped infinity symbol symbolizes love in the past, present and future.
- XO or heart-shaped bracelet (Price: $240-$385)- A dainty white gold or gold bracelet with a heart, love, xo, design is sure to be loved by your girlfriend, fiance or wife.
- Stud earrings (Price: $100- $1,450)- Stud earrings are a timeless and practical gift. They can be worn daily or for special events. With options from the typical diamond to other stone, heart shapes, and much more, you will be able to find something for any personality or style.